Sekali-kali ga penting gapapa lah ya..ekekeekekkk *seolah olah yang sebelum-belumnya selalu penting*
My current main playlist (mostly influenced by currently launched' 150 best Indonesian song by Rolling Stone Magazine) :
1. Don't Worry Baby - The Beach Boys
Oh marvellous song. Thanks to Beri.
2. Senandung Maaf - White Shoes and The Couples Company
Oh again, another marvellous song, by a very own Indonesian song writer.
3. I Remember - Mocca
Yet, another marvellous song, by again, a very own Indonesian song writer. I want this song to be played at my wedding *irahaaa deui*
4. Karolina - Sore
Sweet song, introduced to me by Dimas. Very well written song.
5. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
Mainstream, but very nice indeed.
6. Kolam Susu - Koes Plus
Just nice! Really makes you wanna dance and smile. :D
7. Under Pressure - Queen
Seriously, this song can only described in one word : Orgasmic.
8. Till There Was You - The Beatles
Again, introduced to me by Dimas. Sweet, sweet song.
That's it. Let's sing along!!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
saya memang hebad!!!! gwakhgwakgwakgwakgwgak
ReplyDelete